NCIRS fact sheets
On this page:
The following fact sheets on aspects of vaccination have been developed by NCIRS for immunisation providers and interested members of the community.
The fact sheets published by NCIRS are produced by the Policy and Surveillance sections of NCIRS. They are written by NCIRS staff with relevant expertise and are reviewed and approved by the appropriate senior staff of the Centre. Input and/or review by external content experts is sought routinely.
You will need the Adobe reader as all fact sheets are in PDF.
- Hepatitis B vaccines for Australians
- Vaccines for Australian adults
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) vaccines for Australian children
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines for Australians - UPDATED MARCH 2013
- Quadrivalent HPV vaccine – frequently asked questions - UPDATED MARCH 2013
- Influenza vaccines for Australians - UPDATED APRIL 2013
- Pandemic H1N1 2009 influenza ('swine flu') - Q&A fact sheet for consumers
- Pandemic H1N1 2009 influenza vaccine for Australians
- Meningococcal vaccines for Australians
- Pertussis vaccines for Australians
- Poliomyelitis vaccines for Australian children
- Rotavirus vaccines for Australian children
- Varicella-zoster (chickenpox) vaccines for Australian children
- Zoster vaccine for Australian adults