NCIRS fact sheets
On this page:
The following fact sheets on aspects of vaccination have been developed by NCIRS for immunisation providers and interested members of the community.
The fact sheets published by NCIRS are produced by the Policy and Surveillance sections of NCIRS. They are written by NCIRS staff with relevant expertise and are reviewed and approved by the appropriate senior staff of the Centre. Input and/or review by external content experts is sought routinely.
You will need the Adobe reader as all fact sheets are in PDF.
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) vaccines for Australian children
- Hepatitis B vaccines for Australians - UPDATED JULY 2015
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines for Australians
- Quadrivalent HPV vaccine – frequently asked questions
- Influenza vaccines for Australians - UPDATED JULY 2015
- Meningococcal vaccines for Australians - UPDATED JULY 2015
- Pertussis vaccines for Australians - UPDATED JULY 2015
- Poliomyelitis vaccines for Australian children
- Rotavirus vaccines for Australian children
- Varicella-zoster (chickenpox) vaccines for Australian children - UPDATED JULY 2015
- Zoster vaccine for Australian adults - UPDATED JULY 2015
- Vaccines for Australian adults - UPDATED AUGUST 2015
- Diabetes and vaccines
- Hepatitis B and multiple sclerosis
- Homoeopathy and vaccination
- MMR vaccine, inflammatory bowel disease and autism
- Resources for addressing patient/parent concerns about immunisation
- Vaccines, allergy and asthma
- Vaccine components
Fact sheets in this archive are no longer current but may be of historical interest.