The resources on these pages have been developed by NCIRS primarily for use by immunisation providers but may also be of interest to members of the public.
NCIRS strives to provide resources based on the latest evidence available. Resources are updated as new information and vaccines become available.
- a series of detailed fact sheets covering both vaccine preventable diseases and vaccine safety
- links to fact sheets produced by other organisations
- 1800 NSWISS (1800 679477) specialist immunisation advice line & Immunisation Specialist Clinic Telehealth Consultations
- a set of tables summarising the history of vaccination in Australia
- tables showing the latest Australian immunisation schedules for children and adults
- individual PDFs of all tables and selected figures from The Australian Immunisation Handbook, 10th edition
- information on vaccination coverage in Australia including estimates of childhood immunisation coverage and maps showing levels of coverage in different areas of Australia
- the Australian Immunisation Professionals Network, an email discussion group for immunisation professionals
- some educational tools for use by immunisation service providers for personal or group training
- advice on dealing with requests for vaccination exemption
- an interactive MMR decision aid to help parents/carers decide whether to immunise their child with the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine
- links to other sources of information relating to immunisation and vaccines