MMR decision aid
Are you considering MMR vaccination for your child?
Would you like more information?
This decision aid has been designed to help you decide whether to immunise your child with the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine.
This decision aid is for you if:
- You are a parent or caregiver of a child approaching their due date for MMR vaccination.
- You want more information about MMR vaccination.
Using this decision aid will help you:
- Learn about measles, mumps and rubella diseases.
- Learn about the possible benefits and possible harms of MMR vaccination.
- Clarify what is important to you in making a decision about MMR vaccination.
- Make a decision about whether to vaccinate your child.
- The information on this website is provided for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who can determine your child's individual medical needs.
- The National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS) Australia has taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information included in this decision aid is accurate, complete and current. In using this website you agree that the information is provided "as is, as available" without warranty, express or implied, and that you use this site at your own discretion.
Copyright NCIRS 2009 - Last updated 14 June 2013